Saturday 20 May 2017

Patsy's periodic prompt

Here's a picture you might like to use as a story prompt - if you use it and sell the story, please do let me know!

I'm rather proud of this photo, so this is really just an excuse to show it off to those who missed it on Twitter.  Generally when something like this happens under my nose, I'm so busy watching, I forget to use the camera.

Do you think you might write about seals? Or have you done so already? (I have in my novel Firestarter.)

Any idea what type of fish that is?

4 comments:

Keith Havers said...

A dead one.

Patsy said...

If it wasn't then, it certainly is now!

Carolb said...

Well whatever it was, it's not a fish now. ;)

Dolores Doolittle said...

An enormous, beautifully winged and most unfortunate fish.
Who couldn`t have surrendered itself to a nicer seal...